CNY SNAP is an all-volunteer organization funded entirely by adoptions, grants, and community donations. Help make a difference for the cats and dogs of Central New York with your donation of items, time, and funds. Thanks for your support!
There is an urgent need for:
- Dish soap
- Trash bags
- Bottle of bleach or bleach spray
- Paper towels
- Canned cat and kitten food (Friskies or Purina pate is preferred for wet food)
- Delectables SqueezeUps, Delectables Bisque or Temptations treats
- Cat carriers
- Old flat sheets, towels, or blankets (no pillows)
If you have items to donate, drop them off at our Cortland facility on Mondays or Saturdays or in our donation bin outside.
Other ways to help
- Donate your time by volunteering at our Cortland shelter! Just a few hours a month would go a long way to help hundreds of animals in our community.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram and share our posts with your friends and family!
- Showcase our marketing materials at your business to help us find volunteers and forever homes for our furry friends.
- Set up a donation drive at your business!
Want to learn more about how you can support CNY SNAP?
Contact us at [email protected].